Looking at what I need to do to become a Paramedic.
*Cries* so much to do:
- apply to uni
- enquire as to NHS bursaries
- get CRB check, (so don’t break the law)
- get next level driving license (boo more cost)
- write amazing personal statement
- get relevant work experience
- volunteer with relevant charities
- get fitness levels up to pass fitness test
- prepare for phone and face to face interviews
- probably should go to some open days
- not explode from stress whilst holding down my job in the mean time
- …. amaaaaze.
I CAN DO THIS! GRR. BRING IT.